I was searching through Sephora online for Masque when I came across these facial mask by Masqueology. There are 3 packets in a box for $24/box. I never tried these all over facial mask before and was very intrigued.... so I ordered two boxes. I used to have very oily skin but through the aging process my skin has become a bit drier in some areas. My concentration is now on hydrating and moisturizing while lifting and firming... which seems to be the main concern for women 50+.
I decided to try this while soaking in the bathtub, I had my camera carefully placed on the side of the tub where I could grab it once I got comfortable, I also had a mirror so I could properly place the masque on my skin without it being lopsided. I actually had my eyes open and just closed them for the photo.
Masqueology Anti-Aging Facial Mask. A rayon cellulose single use facial mask saturated with advanced multi-functioning ingredients that contours to your face leaving it smoother and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
· Wash your face to remove makeup and any environmental toxins.
· Gently unfold mask and place on your face, adjust the eyes, nose and mouth opening. Eyes and mouth can either be covered or exposed. • Relax for 20 minutes with the mask in place.
· Remove the mask from your face and discard.
· No need to rinse, massage remaining product into your face and neck.
Use as often as desired as a regular part of your skincare program. USE IMMEDIATELY AFTER OPENING.
· Helps to restore a youthful complexion
· Diminish the visible signs of fine lines and wrinkles
· Helps produce and build collagen in the skin
· Oat Kernel Extract
· Anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties
· Moisturizing and anti-aging effects
· Contains saponins and polyphenols (avenacosides A and B, avenacin)
· Hydrolyzed Elastin
· Naturally derived, water-soluble protein
· Caviar Extract
· Highly Antioxidant and Nourishing
· Repairs skin damage
· Provides moisture and cell metabolism is stimulated
· High in Vitamin content: A, D, E, B1, B2 and B6 with amino acid, iron, copper and cobalt